I have got to share this book with you!
When A Woman Finds Her Voice: Overcoming Life’s Hurts & Using Your Story to Make a Difference by Jo Ann Fore.
Jo Ann is a friend of mine who has been a writer since she was about 3 feet tall, okay, I am guessing how tall she might have been in grade school, has just launched her new book and I cannot keep it a secret.
I MUST SHARE!
If you click on this link, it will even let you flip through the pages for a peek.
“Broken dreams and unmet expectations leave invisible wounds, ones that linger, confuse, and overwhelm. Our souls stained, our hearts wrecked, we tend to lose hope. Our mouths broken, we fall silent.”
In her book, Jo Ann will guide you to:
- Learn to identify lies (false voices) and replace them with truth
- Pull down mental traps and strip away their sense of power
- Connect within healthy community, even when you’ve been hurt
- Move beyond lingering hurts and reclaim your stalled dreams
- Share the story you’ve been hesitant to share
Jo Ann Fore is a popular blogger, certified Life Coach, and Founder of the vibrant virtual community, Write Where It Hurts. She is passionate about leading women into full, free lives. Lives of purpose and joy. Jo Ann and comedy-magician husband, Matt, live in Tennessee, where she talks incessantly about her grandchildren to anyone who will listen. Connect with her at JoAnnFore.com.